This song is truly amazing! He loves us!!!!!

He is jealous for me. Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us so Oh, how He loves us How He loves us so. Yeah, He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves. So we are His portion and He is our prize, Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes. If grace is an ocean we're all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that... He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us.

Music Video

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Confused...

As much as I believe that God has a very strategic plan, I must admit that there are times when I pause and wonder.... "why are you doing it this way God... I really don't how this could work out." Does anyone know what I mean?

I was having one of those days today and this is how I was comforted. I pray you can find comfort in these verses as well!

1 Corinthians 14:33 "For GOD is not the author of confusion, but of peace!"

Psalm 27:14 "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."

Isaiah 40:31 "... but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

At the Deeper Still Conference this past weekend, Priscilla shared some really interesting information about eagles. She said that when it is time to teach the little eaglets how to fly that the mother Eagle will literally push them out of their nest so that they are forced to learn to fly.... As if this isn't enough of an amazing image, she went on to say that the mother eagle stays close behind the eaglets as they fly so that when they are too tired to carry on, she can swoop up underneath them and carry them on her wings. I think that is soooo amazing, and a precious picture of Gods love for you and I. Gods love is truly phenomenal... He has to push us out on our own many times to force us to learn, but he is always there to pick us up when we cant go on.

Thank you Jesus for your precious and unfailing love. Thank you that I can rest assured that when my life gets too confusing to press on, I can find strength in YOUR wings as they lift me higher. I love you Lord. I praise you for loving me with an ever lasting love, and for reminding me daily to love others that way.

No comments: