This song is truly amazing! He loves us!!!!!

He is jealous for me. Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us so Oh, how He loves us How He loves us so. Yeah, He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves. So we are His portion and He is our prize, Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes. If grace is an ocean we're all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that... He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us.

Music Video

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Am I Wise?

" Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is." Ephesians 5:15-17
This week I started reading The Best Question Ever, written by my pastor, Andy Stanley. I anxiously read through chapters 1,2,3 and 4, dying to know what the best question ever was going to be when he finally let me know... It was not what I was expecting? What is the wise thing to do? After reading that, I sat puzzled for a minute and thought..."that's it!" However, when I thought about all the times in my life that I would like to go back and simply "re-do," I realized that if I would have ask myself that simple question, I would have escaped a lot of heartache and hard times.
I am really excited about what this book is going to teach me! I just wanted to go ahead and share a little with you and will keep you updated as I go. In the meantime, if this book sounds interesting to you, here is how you can get one for yourself. Love you all!

No comments: