This song is truly amazing! He loves us!!!!!

He is jealous for me. Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us so Oh, how He loves us How He loves us so. Yeah, He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves. So we are His portion and He is our prize, Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes. If grace is an ocean we're all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that... He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us.

Music Video

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

prayer

Precious Jesus... you're love is more than enough! Why is it that in this dark and cold world we become so jaded that we loose site of your promises! How is it that we let Satan sneak in when we are at our weakest and try to rob of us of the one thing that keeps us running hard after you!

Lord! I beg you, please teach me! Please teach me more and more every day about how to shine for your glory... shine for your grace....shine for your love and mercy that you are constantly pouring down on your children. Lord, even when I feel defeated help remind me that I AM NOT. That through you I can conquer all! I can keep going on no matter how hard each day is! No matter what bad news greats me with the rise of the sun... you are my God! My Savior! My Redeemer! 

Lord help me to be an encourager. Help me to be a vessel of your love... Let satan stay where he belongs, and please keep him far away from me and the witness that I long to be for my Father! 

Thank you Father for hope! Thank you for LIFE! Guide me step by step so that I may live it according to your perfect plan!

My hope is in you, my trust is in you... You are my God, and that is ENOUGH!

"Heel my heart and make it clean. Open up my eyes to the things unseen. Show me how to love like you have loved me! Break my heart for what breaks yours! Everything I have is for your kingdoms cause, as I walk from earth to eternity!"

No comments: