This song is truly amazing! He loves us!!!!!

He is jealous for me. Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us so Oh, how He loves us How He loves us so. Yeah, He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves. So we are His portion and He is our prize, Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes. If grace is an ocean we're all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that... He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us.

Music Video

Monday, September 14, 2009

Chains be Broken, Lives be Healed!

Chains Be Broken

I have decided I have resolved
To wait upon you Lord
My rock and redeemer shall not be moved
I?ll wait upon you Lord

As surely as the sun will rise
You'll come to us
As certain as the dawn appears

You'll come let your glory fall
As you respond to us
Spirit reign flood our hearts
With holy fire again

We are not shaken we are not moved
We wait upon you Lord
Our Mighty deliverer my triumph and truth
I'll wait upon you Lord

Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
Christ is revealed



Today has been a world wind of emotions. That may not surprise most of you though, for I am always very emotionally in tune =)

However, the Lord taught me some amazing things today! Honestly, I don't know what I would do without the love of my Heavenly Father! He is my Savior, Redeemer, All in All. I have, and I am nothing without Him. That becomes more apparent to me every day! Sometimes life can be tough, but I don't mind being reminded that He is ALL I NEED. For to be refreshed and renewed by the spirit of the the living God, well...there simply isn't anything better. He is more than enough!

Tonight I went to a church that I occasionally attend in the evenings. Wow how the Lord fed me! We talked about the "story" that is being told by our life and our example...

Is my life an announcement to the world that there is something so much BIGGER? Is MY LIFE an announcement to the kingdom??

That's the big question.

Well, I will say that I want this to be my motivation for every day that the Lord allows me to be on this earth. My prayer is that EVERY ASPECT of my life would manifests HIS KINGDOM. I have tired for a really long time to get to that point where I could just "have it all together." Ha! That's not going to ever happen, because NO ONE DOES. I am realizing, and honestly being joyful over the fact that me and satan are going to go in to battle together every day. He wants me, but he can't have me! Each day, I will deny myself and put on the armor of my precious Father, and each day will be a VICTORY!

The night concluded with Baptisms outside the front of the church in a blow up pool. Interesting huh? Yes I agree, but Praise God! Children were called by their Heavenly Father, and they were immediately obedient.( delayed obedience, is disobedience... thank you Brother Rod) It was truly amazing, and so encouraging to watch each person crawl into that pool, fully clothed I might add, to pour out their testimony and what is was they were needing to be freed from. The song I posted above was so perfect for this occasion... Chains were broken and lives were healed! It was simply indescribable! I didn't know any of these people personally, but I COULD NOT have been prouder of my brothers and sisters in Christ! What courage they displayed!

I just wanted to share this story with you all and the truth that the Lord had spoke into my life tonight. I pray that you will be encouraged and renewed by the strength of Jesus. Praying for you and trusting God's continued grace and mercy will carry us all the days of our life.

Wanting to leave you with this question...

Is the kingdom of God being proclaimed even when you aren't saying anything?

I'll be thinking, hope you will too!

Love,
Savannah


4 comments:

The Bagwell Family said...

Beautifully said Savannah!

Ryan Scafe said...

Is my life an announcement to the world that there is something so much BIGGER? Is MY LIFE an announcement to the kingdom??

Savannah, the answer to your question is a resounding "YES!!!" As I told you last night, when I first met you, I could see this, and the more I've gotten to know you, the more I see your life in sync with the goal of the question you asked. Let this be affirmation to you... because of you, "eyes are being opened, and Christ is being revealed!!" Keep on keepin on girl!

Kaki said...

Savannah this blog is INCREDIBLE! You're even more amazing than I thought! :)

Morgan said...

YOU HAVE GOT TO START BLOGGING AGAIN! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!