This song is truly amazing! He loves us!!!!!

He is jealous for me. Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us so Oh, how He loves us How He loves us so. Yeah, He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves. So we are His portion and He is our prize, Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes. If grace is an ocean we're all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that... He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us.

Music Video

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Slowly figuring this out =)

Well, blogging has been an adventure so far =) After reading my first entry, my best friend Morgan asked if I could change the color to the font so that she could read it a little easier... but I cant figure out how I changed the font to pink in the first place, and still haven't navigated my way back there to change it to a darker color. On the flip side though, I have figured out how to post some pictures... so here you go... Morg, Ill keep working on the font =)
Here is Anna, Tiger Lilly, Nihan, Jenna, Tibi, and I celebrating Anna's 25th Birthday! I have so much fun with these girls, and Tiger and Tibi are best friends =)
Yay for Monday Night Bible Study! Sweet Liz, Anna, Nihan, Jenna, Elizabeth, and Emily celebrating Anna's birthday. We missed you Taylor and Jana!
Thank you Lord for providing friends to love you to be a part of my life!

And here she is... the Queen of the world... Miss Tiger Lilly Duncan =) Brian just recently taught her how to swim and she loves the water! Here she is on Memorial Day in her polka Dot bikini lounging in her "Nemo" floaty. Doesn't she look so cute! I swear, I couldn't love that girl any more! She is so precious to my heart. If you think about it, Dogs are one of the best examples of unconditional love... no matter how much I mess up... Tiger still looks forward to loving me as soon as I come home each day =)


Happy Memorial Day!

This year I went home to Shreveport to surprise my mom for her Birthday. My great grandmother, and greatest woman I have ever known, past away this January. Nannie and Mom have the same Birthday and this was the first time in 42 years that they weren't able to be together to celebrate. I knew it would be a hard day for mom... so I came as a replacement =) We thought about you all day long Nannie!!! But then again, we think about you every day!!!

Aren't these tow guys handsome??? They're probably be more handsome if I could figure out a way to turn the picture... but for now just turn your head to the side and try and admire how cute they are =) haha! This is Brian and Chance when my family was in town for Easter! Yay ESPN ZONE ( that's where they are in this picture.) Chance's favorite place to go when he's in Atlanta! Time is going by way too fast. Chance just finished the First Grade =( Can you believe that??? He's growing up too fast. So far his future plans are to Play Baseball and be a FIGI at Auburn and then moved on to play in the major leagues =) He's definitely got his priorities together!!! haha!
Well.. I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will update you again soon!
Many Blessings,
Savannah

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

Tiger Lilly is the cutest doggie chic in the world!