This song is truly amazing! He loves us!!!!!

He is jealous for me. Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us so Oh, how He loves us How He loves us so. Yeah, He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves. So we are His portion and He is our prize, Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes. If grace is an ocean we're all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that... He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us.

Music Video

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Changes

This week has been week two of several changes =) New workouts, new diet (eating healthy), more sleep, and most importantly... as well as the hardest... NEW BUDGET. Whats that you say??? Did I just say budget ? Yep =) I sure did, and I'm really going to try hard and stick with it.

Its interesting... most people say your 20's are the best years of your life, but I'm starting to think its also the hardest. There are so many decisions to make that tend to taunt you if your not careful. Most of us were raised in families where we were provided everything that we needed. Now, having to provide for myself, and make all my decisons for myself, it doesn't seem as easy as when mom and dad were doing it =). Anyway... I don't even know if this is making sense, but its just on my heart today so I thought I'd write about it. Please pray for knowledge as the Lord continues to lead me into a new place where I can grow, and become more of the woman He wants me to be. I hope every one is having a blessed day!

Love,
Savannah

1 comment:

The Dean Family said...

I miss you and I am so proud of you! Thank you for your prayers! They mean so much to me. I love the scripture you chose! Love you!