This song is truly amazing! He loves us!!!!!

He is jealous for me. Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us so Oh, how He loves us How He loves us so. Yeah, He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves. So we are His portion and He is our prize, Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes. If grace is an ocean we're all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that... He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us.

Music Video

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day

This year for Father's Day my dad and sister came to visit me in Atlanta. It was truly wonderful to have them here! This is the first time in almost 13 years that we have ever been together just the 3 of us. It was great! Everything was wonderful minus our minor trip to Piedmont ER. Sunday night I was cooking dinner for dad while he took a nap, and Madie wanted to help. The next thing I knew... she had cut her finger in half instead of the potatoes =)Poor thing! It broke my heart that she cut herself... but she was strong! She didnt cry one bit!

Sunday morning I got to take Dad and Madison to my church, which I was so excited about! They loved it and it was a wonderful message!!! Here, we are taking some photos at a restaurant called Canoe. We had brunch there, and it was the perfect scene for some much needed photographs =)






My dad is so cute! I love this picture!!! I just keep looking at it trying to figure out when it was that I grew up... I look so old =(










Sweet Madie! Im so proud of her! I hate that I dont get to spend time with her, but none the less I pray for her every single day. She is truly becoming an amazing young lady and Im very proud of her. We had a lot of fun together this weekend! I hope I can look forward to a lot more time spent with her in the future.






Yea... so here we are doing the "Soulja Boy" dance in the middle of Peachtree Street = ) haha! Dont we look hilarious! She is so funny!

We really did have the best time last weekend. I hated to see them go. It is so hard to be so far away from family, but it makes it that much sweeter when I have times like this.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Aw! Poor Madie! I am sorry she had to go to the ER. I am glad she is okay. I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!!!! They are amazing! You and your sweet Dad and sister look like y'all had a great time! I MISS YOU!!!!!! thanks for the update! I am so proud of you!