This song is truly amazing! He loves us!!!!!
He is jealous for me. Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us so Oh, how He loves us How He loves us so. Yeah, He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves. So we are His portion and He is our prize, Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes. If grace is an ocean we're all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that... He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Answers...
Here are the answers to the questions I had posted last week. Please list yours too if you wrote them down so that I can be praying for you.
1. I am praying BIG about a few things, but the first is regarding my PURPOSE! Its hard to have so many dreams, desires, passions, and goals and not enough time to pursue them all. I just want live a life that is so gratifying to my Lord and Savior. I want to be living the life that He has always had planned for me. For my church, I am praying for continued guidance for my Pastor, Andy Stanly, in reaching non Christians for Jesus Christ. I love my church and it has been a wonderful blessing to me. However, I sometimes feel that Andy is trying so hard not to step on our non christian attenders "toes" ( so that they will continue coming back), that he is sometimes holding back from the TRUTH that God wants to speak to us all.
2. Our CULTURE is currently breaking my heart? We have forgotten that HOLINESS is a priority in the eyes of Christ. We need to pursue that holiness instead of pursue wordly standards that only set us back in our relationship with Jesus! Marriages are daily broken up, relationships ( friendships, family) are constantly strained by selfishness rather than built up by love, and children have the worst "idols" to look up too than ever before! And don't even get me started on the politics in this country!!! Anyway... this is really breaking my heart.
3. To stay motivated, I am reminding myself daily that I am one step closer to Jesus, staying positive about my current life situations, and working out! Scriptures are clear that our bodies are the temple of God, and I haven't always treated mine that way =( Working out helps me fight off unmanaged stress and gives me the strength to keep pressing on!
I love you all! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
1 comment:
savannah! you put the words to my song on the top of the blog! YEA! i can't believe i cried that day at church :) campbell is missing you and brian and can't wait to see "aunt vannah" at the beach! although i REFUSE to be next to you in a swimsuit... :) its always a good sign when the things that break God's heart break ours too... praying for you!
Post a Comment