This song is truly amazing! He loves us!!!!!

He is jealous for me. Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us so Oh, how He loves us How He loves us so. Yeah, He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves. So we are His portion and He is our prize, Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes. If grace is an ocean we're all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that... He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us.

Music Video

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Praying Big!

Hello Everyone... Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days, but I was off for a long holiday weekend from work and was thoroughly enjoying my "nothingness" =). It was truly wonderful. Brian and I had some sweet friends come in town for the weekend and it was so fun spending time with them. Other than that... Brian tried to plan some fun events that we could do here in the city to stray my mind from badly wanting to go to the beach =) haha... He did a great job and we had a perfect, relaxing, long weekend together.

On another note, I was reading on my church blog today and found these three questions listed. They require some serious thought, but I challenge all of you to take a day or two to really think about them, and write your answers down. I will share my answers in the next day or so. We discussed Praying Big at our service this past Sunday, and I really think answering these questions will help us examine if we are praying big, and if not... what we need to pray big about. This is one area where I am often disappointed in myself... I want to pray about my greatest burdens and fears and KNOW beyond a doubt that Jesus is going to answer me in some form or another, whether it be a yes or no. I have mentioned this before, and I think we can all admit that a lot of times, we pray having already answered the burden OUR SELF. Predetermining what we think God will do. I have no clue what God is going to do in my life! However, I am confident that no matter what, he loves me, he has forgiven me, and he wants to challenge me to continue growing in His image. I pray answering these questions helps each of us go deeper in our relationship with Christ and forever empower us with the certainty that Praying Big is a necessity.

1. Are you praying BIG? What are you asking God to do in your life, both personally and for your church?

2. What is currently breaking your heart? Is it also breaking God’s heart? A match of those two questions might just be God’s will for your life.


3. What are you doing to stay motivated? (This is an extremely important questions because the person ultimately responsible for keeping you motivated is…. You.

No comments: