This song is truly amazing! He loves us!!!!!

He is jealous for me. Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us so Oh, how He loves us How He loves us so. Yeah, He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves. So we are His portion and He is our prize, Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes. If grace is an ocean we're all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that... He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us.

Music Video

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

World Series Champs

Here are just a few pictures from a wonderful weekend! The Shreveport All-Stars are the new Dixie League World Series Champs! I know he is my brother, and you probably think I'm just bias, but SERIOUSLY... CHANCE IS A MACHINE! He is honestly an AMAZING baseball player! I was BLOWN AWAY!I am so proud of him! I love him so much and being a part of this experience with him was something I will never forget! Congrats sweet boys on the Shreveport All-Stars Team! I am so proud of you!
ITS GREAT TO BE A SHREVEPORT ALL-STAR!!!!


"Shreveport All-Stars REALLY SHINE... Here we come WORLD SERIES 2009!!!

You are my Hero little brother! I love you!


Wanting it Bad worked out in our favor!!!!



Sweet Marleigh girl... gold sandals and baseball! What more could a little girl want? =)

Doesn't get any cuter!

My dad and Marleigh! Came to cheer "Clyde" on to VICTORY!!!!

Chance and his bud Carson! The two CUTEST boys in the world! I love you CC! You played like a Rock Star!
"I'm sure he is hoping no one is seeing me steal that kiss... but I couldn't help myself!

Chance in that Catchers Gear is more than I can handle! Back up girls!!!!

Unbelievable play... unbelievable brother!

This has to be one of my most FAVORITE pictures in the world...PRICELESS!

Christopher, CC, and Chance... I'm one lucky girl!

LOVE BUG

My Precious Family... we may not be the norm... but we are great! 25, 13, 8, 11 mo's. Please mom and dad... no more! hahahaha! We love the new addition! She is a precious ANGEL.

The 2 big sister!
Mar Mar in her daisy dukes =) 

Marleigh... "So... did our team win??!!??!!"

World Series Champs!


11-4 Solid Victory


#1!

2 comments:

tag said...

How fun Savannah! So excited they won!

Tess said...

GORGEOUS- I can't believe CHANCE! He is such a big little man now! Makes me feel old, old, OLD. Please tell your family I said hello next time you talk to them...you know how much I love them... AND YOU!!! :)

T.