This song is truly amazing! He loves us!!!!!

He is jealous for me. Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us so Oh, how He loves us How He loves us so. Yeah, He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves. So we are His portion and He is our prize, Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes. If grace is an ocean we're all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that... He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves He loves us, Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us Woah, how He loves us.

Music Video

Monday, July 13, 2009

Wrote this today...

Who knows what to do
When you have a broken heart.
Who knows which way to turn
Or where to even start.

Do you paint a smile right on your face,
Even when your dying inside?
Or do you go ahead and let it show...
All the tears you have cried?

I don't know a lot about what this looks like,
But in Him I will trust.
No matter how much pain or confusion I feel,
Continue moving forward each day... I must!

So in this waiting room, here I sit
Wondering what tomorrow will bring.
But knowing His plan is more than sovereign,
Makes this song easier to sing!

I have one purpose for which I am sure...
To bring glory and honor to His name.
And if I walk one million trips through this lonely valley,
His promises will always remain the same!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I love you. Thank you for this. I am so proud of you. I love your heart best friend. Thank you for being the amazing woman of God that you are.

Ryan Scafe said...

incredible words... thanks again for sending this my way the other day

Stephanie said...

PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOU PUT THIS TO MUSIC!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!